12.21.2012

A Wedding

Last weekend we added a cute new sister to the Martinez family.  It was so fun to celebrate Chad and Kylie's lovely winter wedding.  I quickly learned that two year olds and weddings don't mix so well- no nap and being asked a few too many times to smile for a picture made for a grouchy girl. Thus I didn't get nearly as many pictures as I would have liked, but it was still a wonderful day.

The cute couple coming out of the temple
Dancing with Uncle Chad
we love beautiful Auntie Kylie
Thanks to the new addition, girls outnumber boys for the first time in the Martinez family.  Our baby will either tip the scales even further in our favor, or set us back to even.  I'm feeling a lot of pressure (as if I have anything to do with it.)

1 comments:

Lisa said...

I wish I could see your whole dress because I am already loving it because it reminds me of Kate Middleton's engagement dress (and you know how much I love Kate). And I love Jilly's dress--so cute! And I can't believe the women have overtaken the Martinez clan. Way to go!! And here's to one more. :)